Carlos: Honey, take over for a minute, I am giving a speech. Make sure they stay pink like that,ok?

亲爱的,帮我照看一下,我想发表一番言论。让它们一直保持这个成色,好吗?

take over 意思:“接手,接替”

Susan: Are you okay?

你还好吗?

Gabrielle: Oh,yeah, I just didn't realise how disgusting meat could be.

我只是没有意识到肉可以这么恶心。

Carlos: Everyone, I just wanted to say that it means a lot to me that everyone came. As you all know, in a few days I'll be taking a little government sponsored vacation. Luckily for me, breakfast is included.

各位,我只是想说,你们的到来对我意义重大。正如你们所知道,在接下来的日子里,我将有一个公费的度假,幸运的是,其中还包含早餐。

Julie: (Julie sees Paul and Zach entering the party) Oh god.天哪。

Carlos: The bottom line is…I'm going away to jail. And when a man goes away to jail, which I hope none of you here will ever have to do, he sees who his friends really are. So thanks.

其实我要说的是…..我要去坐牢了,当一个人要去坐牢时才看出谁是真正的朋友讽刺的英文,我希望你们当中任何人不要落得如此的下场。所以,谢谢大家。

bottom line:

1.底线,归根结底,总而言之,最关键/重要的是。常用于在说出一系列观点之后进行总结,

2.最终盈利

3.最低价格,底价

Crowd: Hear, hear. (Everyone raises their glasses to the toast.)

说得好,说的好。

Hear,hear.(英文解释:used to show that you agree with what sb. have just said,especilly in a speech)

1. 表示赞同别人的发言或唤起人们的注意,意为:听啊,听啊! 说得对,说得对! 说得好!

A:Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this government must give up……就这样,女士们,先生们,现政府必须放弃……

B:Hear! Hear! 说得对! 说得对!

2. 也表示讽刺,意为:听啊,听啊! 说得好听

讽刺英文动词_造谣学校英文讽刺效果分析_讽刺的英文

Hear, hear! What an absurd idea! 听啊,听啊!多么荒唐得主意!

Sophie: Excuse you.算了,原谅你。

George: Stay put until I need you. Don't talk to anybody and for god's sake, don't get drunk.

呆在这别动,直到我需要你帮忙的时候。别和任何人说话,看在上帝的份上,别喝醉了。

stay put:【口语】留在原处

Ginger: You know, I was supposed to go to my cousin's wedding today.

你知道,我今天本来是要去参加我表亲婚礼。

讽刺英文动词_讽刺的英文_造谣学校英文讽刺效果分析

George: It's not a wedding, it's a commitment ceremony. Now sit down and-try to fit in.

那不是个婚礼,只不过是个承诺仪式。现在坐下…尽量显得自然点。

fit in 适应

Zach: I brought you a hot dog.

我给你拿了个热狗。

Julie: No thanks, I'm full.

不,谢谢。我吃饱了。

讽刺英文动词_造谣学校英文讽刺效果分析_讽刺的英文

Zach: There's a croquet set, do you wanna go hit some balls?

他们有整套槌球装置讽刺的英文,想不想去打几个球?

croquet: 槌球

Julie: No.

Zach: That's fine. We can just sit here

那没关系,我可以就这样坐着。

Julie: (finally gets mad at his stalker) Zach, I don't want to be your girlfriend or I don't want to hang out with you. I just want you to leave me alone. Okay?

扎克营销引流,我不想做你的女朋友,我不想和你一起出去玩,我只想一个人呆着,好吗?

Zach: Okay.

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注